- Keeping up with contracts, hosting, and domain details is time consuming and if you forget to pay one, with most hosting companies, your site is GONE. Not just offline, but GONE when you miss a single payment by five days.
- Managing the technical details of your site and getting answers to those significant little questions you want to ask, is easier if you already have a webmaster.
- If you’re paying a webmaster for regular services, most offer continuous customer discounts for any special services you need, and won’t charge you for the things that ‘come up randomly’ if it’s just a quick fix, or solution.
- Updates, fixes, and solutions to real problems. Your webmaster will catch a hacker most often, before you catch him/her, because they’re looking for hacker activities around your website. Software may help, but it is not the end all of hacker solutions.
- Niche development and marketing your website for best results. Your webmaster may be a marketing expert as well as a web master, which would be a great benefit to you. (Enough so, that I would recommend you find one who is.) The result is a professional who understands what you need online and is capable of pulling it together and making it benefit your business.
- Do some research work: Before starting with the development of your site, you should do some market research to find what languages are best opportunities for your growth. You can easily evaluate the market competition and determine the places where your products or services are to be most in demand. You can use tools to get more statistics about the most preferred language of your customers.
- Design the site keeping in mind translation: Make sure while designing or redesigning your site that the design is responsive as this will help you to attract more customers using varied devices. This includes aspects of graphic design, coding and writing. If your site is not responsive, then consider having multilingual website designs adapted to be responsive for a mobile site.
- Get a pre translation cultural assessment: This can help you to detect if there are any content or design elements that can cause difficulty for translation either for cultural reasons or because of technical issues.
- Select the right language partner: It is very important for your translation partner to be experienced in website translation and understand how to deal with the code involved. Your language partner should interact with your developer to work out on the most effective process for translation based on the size of the site, the CMS used and technical factors.
- Link the sites through language menu: Allow your visitors to pick their preferred language and for this make a simple list of language links side by side if there are few languages or you can also create a pull down menu for more languages. Do not use flags to indicate languages. You can use them to mark links to sites that are particularly dedicated to a country.
There was a time not long ago when people, especially in the developing and underdeveloped countries, did not have access to the internet. They had no choice on the goods and services either. Sellers used to enjoy monopolistic condition. For instance, buyers had to wait for five years approx. for a car in India. After the launch of Maruti Suzuki in the 1980s, the Indian car market went through a revolution that was further aggravated by the launch of the foreign cars like Hyundai and Honda. That’s the catch.
All these put together construes that the companies that used to reap the rich dividends of the niche markets are now vulnerable to the worldwide competition. On top of it, the increasing number of smartphone users and the recent boom in the e-commerce domain significantly have changed the way of doing business here in India. To cope with these phenomenal changes, your business must partner with a professional website design company preferably in your niche market. The reason is that being local the company will understand the local flavours better compared to those from any other part of the world.
Here is a list of reasons why you should be on the virtual world.
- Greater reach: You can potentially increase your reach manifold with a professional website design company. The best part of having a website for your business is that you don’t need to move anywhere physically. Just maintain a central warehousing facility at a location convenient to you and then keep selling your products all over the world banking on the distribution network of the postal or the courier services befitting your budget and need.
- Minimising the risk: When you work on a bigger market, you essentially minimise the risk of a failure. Because of the bigger customer base, your chances of garnering more revenues become tangible.
- Cost rationalisation: You will be happy to know that you can rationalise costs by maintaining your online presence. After all, the cost of setting up outlets spread over the geographies and their running cost will take a toll on your profit.
- Descriptive homepage content. The average web user will abandon a page in as little as 7 seconds if his or her needs aren’t immediately met. When users land on your homepage, they should immediately know your legal area of practice and how you can assist in their case. From headlines to subtitles, bullet points to descriptive paragraphs, it’s critical that the homepage of your legal website clearly explains your expertise, services, and track record of success.
- Bio and photo. Virtually every “successful” legal website has a clear picture and bio of the practicing attorney (or legal team). In fact, analytics reveal that the bio page is the second-most visited page on any legal site, behind only the home page. Prospective clients want to know about the attorney’s education, authority, track record, jurisdiction, and areas of expertise. If anything, the Bio Page is where the attorney should showcase his or her professional accomplishments, earning user trust immediately.
- A regularly curated blog. When potential clients search for a lawyer online, they also want to understand the legalities of their case. Whether it’s worker’s compensation or medical malpractice, consumers desire specific information about their case and the lawyer’s expertise. In some cases, web users may simply want to research that area of law. Whatever the case, it’s critical that legal firms maintain a regularly curated business blog.
- Visual content. Successful legal websites organize each page visually. From headers to images, every element about the page is visual, since humans are visual creatures. Since the end goal of a legal website is to gain a new client, the visual elements should point to either the contact page or a strong call to action. Visual content can also refer to the content itself – literally. Instead of a massive block of text, consider breaking it up and inserting several bullet points. Content needs to “look” readable, especially as an increasing number of consumers browse the web on mobile devices.
The first point about good design, whether it is architecture, fashion, products or websites is that the design should enhance the functionality of the item. Any item has a purpose and good design will make it easier for people to access and use the item for this intended purpose. The design should aim to grab the attention of the exact people that the item is intended for and invite them to engage, enter, try out and get involved.
In terms of web design, the finished project should be mobile responsive, quick to load and use icons and menus that help visitors to efficiently and instinctively navigate your content. To make it a valuable tool for your business, it also needs to engage the visitor and encourage them to take the steps towards becoming a customer. Good design can improve your conversion rates.
Good design has to stand out from the crowd. It needn’t be radical, but it does need to be original in order to draw attention. A building shortlisted by RIBA has to demonstrate a contribution to the evolution of architecture, possibly in the materials used, technology, process, approach or commitment to a particular value.
Whilst research into the websites of your online competitors can be an informative and useful task, the idea is to recognise the areas where your business can excel. You should never plan your web design to look like another site, because this approach means it will never stand out and inspire. Consider what makes your business unique; it may be your ethos or values rather than your products or services. By promoting this USP in your web design, you have the potential to inspire.
Design does include items that are in fashion for a short period of time. They serve a purpose, fit a passing fad and then disappear from sight. Good design however can stand the test of time. It has the power to not only deliver in current times, but also retain a presence in the future. The RIBA buildings may last a century or more and they need to still serve a purpose and be admired throughout this lifespan.
The rate of change with online marketing is rapid and the changes that may occur in the future are a complete unknown, so website design is likely to have a shorter duration. However, it still needs to be built in a way that makes it adaptable to change. Platforms such as WordPress include Content Management Systems (CMS) which make it straight forward to make updates, add content and introduce new features. This can be valuable in the long term prospect of your web pages.
Within architecture, the building needs to be personalised in some way for its users. Last year’s winner, The Everyman Theatre in Liverpool incorporated bricks and other materials from the old theatre that it was replacing. It also included images of Liverpool’s residents and other community focused features. It was personalised to help the local people to feel ownership of it, so they felt encouraged to venture inside, to engage.
A good web design is created for a specific target audience and contains features, content and formats that create a natural connection with the target group. It is personalised to their requirements, so it offers just what they have been looking for. They will then be encouraged to return to the pages time and time again.
Search engines such as Google evaluate your design, and even factors in your brand for inclusion into the index. The factors that go into quality website design are something that your website development team should be fully aware, but there a few basic elements that should always be followed.
Quality web design involves the effective use of elements on the web pages; these elements will include fonts, graphics, colors, and branding such as your logo. When the decisions have been made, the next step in the website development process, is to assemble the elements together as cohesively as possible, to make the best use of what can be considered as the most important areas on your web page.
If you are working with a web designer, you will need to know whether your designer is using Cascading Style Sheets, because it affects how your website appears on different browsers and different monitors. Many designers do not have the expertise to use CSS properly, and in many cases, your may need someone with CSS code skills to polish your site building.
Another important factor that is often neglected in website development is the color. Color affects different people in different ways. Males of certain ages are known to react favorably to some colors that females may dislike. The reactions can often mean the difference between the completion of sales or goals. There have been some survey results that show the reactions to various colors and the responses that are elicited from website visitors.
There is no overall color that may be better than others, but what turns out to be more important is how the colors are used. For a good quality website design, you will need to study the colors to ensure that they are used to convey the meaning that is consistent with your business.
Although search engines do not care about images, you can never complete any website development without including images, and good quality design means using photos to describe more than just your company image.
There are several places where you can obtain photos that can be used without violating copyright usage, or you can hire a photographer to shoot and edit your photos. If you feel competent enough, you can take high quality photos with relatively inexpensive cameras that may be included in your smart phone. Your best bet is to take high-resolution photos, and crop or correct them with any available photo-editing software.
With wire frames, it becomes very easy to review and make any amendments to the design if need be. Making the changes needed, early in the development life cycle will ensure that the final design meets your client’s expectations. It will ensure that the key elements and objectives of the mobile app are included at the right time during the initial phases of the project rather than making changes later.
Wire frames can be drawn regularly, but in order to be technically accurate appropriate tools are used.
Among the Advantages are:
- Early visual of a mobile application can be created for client review.
- Enables early feedback for making changes.
- They are easier to amend than actual designs.
- Ensures that all the elements of the app screens are correctly placed as per business requirements.
- Provides a clear vision of the project and scope of development.
Among the disadvantages are:
- No account for technicalities is taken.
- It may not be easy for the client to grasp the concept.
- Translating it into a design may be difficult to fit in if the graphic designers and wire frame designers do not work together.
To sum it up, wire frames truly make it easy for designers, developers and clients to understand and work upon the designing of the mobile application. It’s the beginning of building a creative application that will ultimately represent your business. A perfect wire frame will provide you with a perfectly designed mobile app!
You need a well-executed web design to produce return on investment for your company. A great website gives you increase in traffic, high conversion rates and more sales. It makes a strong foundation for your business growth and prosperity. Communicate a clear business objective and deliver clear brand concept through the website effectively so your target audience understands your business straightaway and gets connected to it.
Ask yourself how your website boost and support your business, how it will cater to the needs of increased customer satisfaction, sales and how it will help in reducing overheads. For thorough analysis and good planning, you can use SMART model for goal setting of your website project. With SMART model you are defining your specific, measurable, attainable, relevant and timely settings of the goals which your business needs to achieve.
- The specific element defines what your business needs to accomplish so specify that. Do not just say I need more leads; define how much you need them. Set up a quantifiable business objective for your website by giving in specific quantity and explaining ‘the how much factor’.
- The measurable element asks you how you will measure your achievement, accomplishment or success. What are your criteria to measure the progress of the objective? For example, how will you track the sales, monitor the website traffic and user registrations.
- The attainable element asks you if your business objective and the measurable criteria are realistically accomplished. Is it practically possible? Is the company goal achievable and attainable? Do the objectives sound meaningless with too high or too low standards?
- The relevant element evaluates the objectives, measurement criteria with the business. Do these factors really match and fulfill the business requirements? Why are these goals so important and how they can boost the business? Do the goals really help the company reach its vision and mission?
- The timely element defines a certain time to accomplish the objectives and meet the certain required criteria. This way you have a specific duration to accomplish your goal quantifiably.
- Headline: This is the part of the page that your reader will see before anything else. You have those same 3 seconds to capture the person’s attention. Your headline can be a statement or it can be a question. All that matters is that you get the person’s attention quickly.
- The body text: It has already been established that your headline grabs your reader and makes them want to continue reading whatever is on your Contact page. The body copy, on the other hand, is the meat and potatoes of your Contact page. It tells your story by explaining how exceptional your business offerings are and why the person should make the effort to reach out to you. This is where you can really shine if you put your mind to it. It is important to keep in mind that you should invoke an emotional reaction from your reader through your story. With your body text, you will want to get the person to want to interact with you on a deeper level and start to build a relationship with you.
- Various options to connect with the other person: Your Contact obviously must offer a way for the person to reach you. However, it is a really good idea to give the other person several options to reach you. Some people prefer Email and some people prefer using the telephone. You may find that the largest number of people will prefer to reach out to you through Email but you will probably receive some phone calls as well. Once you have been contacted, you can categorize your new contacts based on how they like to reach out to you. Another communication method is a physical mailing address, which also works. However, it may not be used as often because it will take longer to reach you if they use that approach.
- Using a photo is a great idea: Photos are a wonderful tool because they turn you into a human being in eyes of the other person. If you have a photo on your Contact page, the other person will feel much more comfortable about interacting with you, especially before he or she actually knows you. It personalizes everything.
- Consider offering incentives: You shouldn’t really consider it as anything like a bribe; however, offering the other person an incentive in the form of a free white paper, Ebook, or newsletter is a great idea because it will encourage you and the other person to start to form a relationship with a strong foundation. Considering that people generally hate to fill out forms (the longer the form, the more they hate it), offering them something may make it a little less painful. You really don’t have anything to lose by doing that.
This program is indeed so easy to use that you can really concentrate on the job at hand rather than trying to understand how to use this software. This is a very powerful program for making layouts, tracings and editing photos. It comes with a complete tutorial kit and useful tips for beginners, enabling them to use it for graphic designing without making any flaws.
This program offers everything you could ever expect from Photoshop, along with tools for editing 3D images, meaning you can edit even moving content. Professionals in the field of making films, videos and multimedia industry will find this program the most appropriate.
Its availability in three editions enables you to choose the prefect program that matches your requirements. The three editions are Web Premium, Production premium and Design Premium. Whichever program you select and invest your funds, you can be sure of having the ability of creating remarkable designs for the Internet and books too.
You can get many options when looking for software for graphic designing. Though there are some that have just the basic requisites, others come with very elaborate features. As you can guess, the price varies with the features offered by the program. That’s why you’ll find a large range of programs with an equally large price range.
You may come across some very economical program that seems to contain all the features that you could require, but it may not offer the desired quality. Therefore, you should do a thorough homework before investing funds in any program otherwise the savings you make may finally prove to be costly.