- Product Description – Do not try to write a one size fits all product description. Focus on your targeted buyer and write to them personally. Be sure to include all the benefits the product provides. Try to avoid clone phrases such as best deal in town or superior quality. Your prospect will tend to blur over these types of statements.
- Product Image – Your product image will be what draws the customer in. You want to make sure the product details are clearly visible. The image needs to be clear and sharp. A good image will make the product come alive and bring out more of a reaction from your prospect. Using different angle shots of the product can be effective as well.
- Call to Action – Be sure your call to action button is vivid and clearly placed on the page. Once your image and description do their job, you want the buy button to be right there so the customer clicks it when they are in the buying mood. Be sure to make the button stand out from the rest of the page. Do not let it sink into the background or melt into the rest of the page.
- Ordering Process – Once your prospect decides to buy your product you want to give them an easy painless ordering process. The first step of the process is the key and it is also where many prospects abandon the purchase. You want to gather pertinent information from your customer but do not ask them for their life story. I have abandoned many purchases because of the long time-consuming forms to be filled out. You want your ordering process to be as few clicks as possible but you also want to assure your customer that the process is secure. Do not require your customer to register with you. About a third of the orders being processed are ended for just this reason.
- Social Media – By adding your social media buttons to your product pages you are allowing people to share your products with their friends and followers. This can substantially increase your conversions. Make sure your social buttons are not too intrusive. Make them highly visible but not obnoxious.
- Shipping Information – One of my pet peeves when ordering online is not finding any shipping information. Always provide clear information on the shipping terms and costs for your customers. Do not make them wait until the end of the ordering process to find out what they will be paying for shipping. Be upfront and concise on all shipping fees. Shipping fees are the number one cause of cart abandonment so being upfront and letting your prospect know exactly what they will be paying will bring this number down.
- Size Chart – If you are selling products that require sizes be as descriptive as possible about what the sizes are and how they fit. Size charts are a great way to do this. Clothes of the same size can fit differently so let your prospects know how your sizes run.
- No Distractions – Keep your product page as free of clutter as you can. You want the page to showcase the product and call to action, not a bunch of ads from other websites or companies. Do not have flashing banners or distracting images or videos (unless it is a video of the product).
- Customer Reviews – When I go shopping online I now expect to see reviews. This has become a staple part of the online shopping experience. Be sure to add customer reviews to your product page. Do not leave out negative reviews. Adding the negative reviews will add to the trust your prospect feels for your company.
- Bad colour scheme. Colours are supposed to enhance the aesthetic aspect of the website but this is not the case always. Some websites make the mistake of using light colors as text, use glaring colors as background, and a sight for sore eyes through a mix of colours like yellow and pink with violet as background.
- Loading takes time. This is one problem with making a web site very colourful and with lots of special effects, it makes users frustrated as loading tend to be slower. Thus, beauty and interesting information in the site is totally forgotten because a majority of web users do not have the patience to wait for page loading.
- Default page does not fit computer screen. Even if the user is using a 32inch LCD, the entry page of the site visited still needs scrolling down or sideways to view other parts of the entire page. And this is not good as users want the whole thing outright. They are looking for information, not bonuses and points in a video game.
- Cluttered arrangement. Until now, you see web pages where different important tabs are not aligned together. They are instead plastered in different portions of the page. As a result, users will have a hard time finding the necessary button to click because the buttons are scattered.
- Text that are difficult to read. Not only does the web designer utilise glaring colour for the font, the size is also a problem. For example, if your website is geared towards senior adults, how can you expect them to read the text when even if they enhance their vision, it is still unreadable due to its size?
- Lots of junk materials in the front page. Are counters really important? Do you need to highlight awards instead of content? Do you need to broadcast your profile in the entry page before the transaction page? These are just some common errors with regards to front page loading and bad features of a web page design.
It offer a vast array of templates along with demonstration to furnish any site’s need, at the same time eliminating the need to test and research on various outlines. The diverse press page layouts are ready and can function in a matter of minutes. Any number of configuration components can be easily altered or you can create yours without any groundwork. These include social networks access, email registration frameworks, or your WordPress sites, with just a few clicks.
Today, more people browse websites on mobile devices, hence it is necessary for a site to be compatible with all mobile device formats. LeadPages provides you the option to customize your pages and check the best landing pages for your website.
Leadpages software helps to create pages, which can be easily customized and integrated with an email auto-responder.
Leadpages software makes embedding your videos hassle-free. It gives a step-by-step guidance so you can style things, add in your analytics codes or change normal page settings to add or remove a title description and keywords.
Leadpages software’s one click process provides you with a URL that enables you to add into your opt-in conformation email. The other option provided is to download it to your own server and publish it yourself via HTML or you can add it into WordPress account.
First time visitors are directed to the WelcomeGate page which contains a free training video. The procedure to integrate it is easy and you can send different people to different pages.
LeadPages adds new templates and pages every week. You can access to all of this if you sign up.
It just takes one click to embed your LeadPages with your Facebook Page Tab
LeadPages’ new feature allows one click integration of your LeadPages landing page with your Facebook Pages.
LeadPages is designed to effectively generate leads in specific spectrums according to the needs of the internet researcher and marketer. When all of these are implied, they make a powerful marketing tool kit.