You need a well-executed web design to produce return on investment for your company. A great website gives you increase in traffic, high conversion rates and more sales. It makes a strong foundation for your business growth and prosperity. Communicate a clear business objective and deliver clear brand concept through the website effectively so your target audience understands your business straightaway and gets connected to it.
Ask yourself how your website boost and support your business, how it will cater to the needs of increased customer satisfaction, sales and how it will help in reducing overheads. For thorough analysis and good planning, you can use SMART model for goal setting of your website project. With SMART model you are defining your specific, measurable, attainable, relevant and timely settings of the goals which your business needs to achieve.
- The specific element defines what your business needs to accomplish so specify that. Do not just say I need more leads; define how much you need them. Set up a quantifiable business objective for your website by giving in specific quantity and explaining ‘the how much factor’.
- The measurable element asks you how you will measure your achievement, accomplishment or success. What are your criteria to measure the progress of the objective? For example, how will you track the sales, monitor the website traffic and user registrations.
- The attainable element asks you if your business objective and the measurable criteria are realistically accomplished. Is it practically possible? Is the company goal achievable and attainable? Do the objectives sound meaningless with too high or too low standards?
- The relevant element evaluates the objectives, measurement criteria with the business. Do these factors really match and fulfill the business requirements? Why are these goals so important and how they can boost the business? Do the goals really help the company reach its vision and mission?
- The timely element defines a certain time to accomplish the objectives and meet the certain required criteria. This way you have a specific duration to accomplish your goal quantifiably.