As quoted before, this framework implements the MVC design in its application development process. Developers should understand the concept of MVC (Model -View – Controller) model for better understanding. MVC is a combination of three parts that includes model, view and controller. Each has a different function, Model has the application logic. The Controller will identify the user request and directs model. Views inquest model and sends output to the user interface.
While in this framework, Model is a class in PHP. Dozens of models represent the various areas of your application development. The Controller is an action in this framework, it is similar to a class in PHP.
Controllers are called at the appropriate time in it. Actions corresponds to views and view performs the application output.
It is a good option by Web development companies because it’s neat coding facilities. Certain benefits that tempts us to choose this framework as our development platform.
- Repeated coding can be avoided, because it has an inbuilt core library. This makes coding easy as well as lighter compared to the traditional PHP coding.
- Each application has lots of states to be maintained, it allows the developers’ to maintain complete state of the application.
- Web application is incomplete without a database, this framework supports most of the databases.
- Form handling is an important feature in this framework. It helps in editing the forms and reduces the chance of errors which makes debugging easier.
- It takes a lot of time to write functions in Ajax and XML but with Agavi, it is made easier.
- It has some of the best built-in tools to make your work easier and secured.
- This framework does most of the things automatically, including debugging and dynamic loading.