What makes the perfect landing page? It needs to be simple, effective and contain all the essential elements that are the hallmark of successful landing pages. The efficacy of these elements has been time-tested and these have proved to provide great results for many companies in the past, and can bring the same results to you.
Here are the most important things that contribute to creating the perfect landing page:
- Your USP – The first thing that you want to accomplish with your perfect landing page is to enthrall your visitors with your USP from start to finish, giving them a concrete idea of the kind of value they can expect from your product offering. While it is important to start off on the right foot with your USP and make a strong first impression, it is also important to keep reinforcing this message in order for your visitors to not lose focus. Therefore, your USP needs to work its way into your main headlines and sub-headlines, as well as into a reinforcement statement and a final closing argument.
- Product Image – There is no stimulus greater or more effective than a visual one, and you need to place high-resolution, high-quality product images in full view to show off your product right off the bat. The better the picture, the more the impact will be.
- Benefits – Once you have driven your point home initially, it is time to lay out the benefits of your product in detail. Take care to provide as much detail as possible to really facilitate comprehension.
- Social Proof – One of the best ways to convince visitors is to show them other convinced visitors. You can achieve this by integrating social media into your pages so your visitors get some unbiased feedback.
- CTA – Remember to end your landing page with your core offer and a call-to-action that is attractive and inspiring enough to facilitate sales.