With wire frames, it becomes very easy to review and make any amendments to the design if need be. Making the changes needed, early in the development life cycle will ensure that the final design meets your client’s expectations. It will ensure that the key elements and objectives of the mobile app are included at the right time during the initial phases of the project rather than making changes later.
Wire frames can be drawn regularly, but in order to be technically accurate appropriate tools are used.
Among the Advantages are:
- Early visual of a mobile application can be created for client review.
- Enables early feedback for making changes.
- They are easier to amend than actual designs.
- Ensures that all the elements of the app screens are correctly placed as per business requirements.
- Provides a clear vision of the project and scope of development.
Among the disadvantages are:
- No account for technicalities is taken.
- It may not be easy for the client to grasp the concept.
- Translating it into a design may be difficult to fit in if the graphic designers and wire frame designers do not work together.
To sum it up, wire frames truly make it easy for designers, developers and clients to understand and work upon the designing of the mobile application. It’s the beginning of building a creative application that will ultimately represent your business. A perfect wire frame will provide you with a perfectly designed mobile app!